Silver Scorpion 2016 / 17
All Scorpion Class Open Meetings published on the website events calendar count irrespective of turnout.
Handicap events count if they meet all of the following conditions:
- a) At least 6 scorpions attend
- b) scorpions from at least two different clubs attend
- c) event was open to all scorpions to attend
- d) The event happens between the 1st of March and the 1st October
- e) In order for the results to count, a full report and set of results must be submitted to the association. This is the responsibility of the competitors to inform the association.
Reports for every event are to be written by the boat finishing in 3rd place. If a report is not submitted, the association reserve the right to suspend the offenders points from the relevant event from the Silver Scorpion Series until a report is submitted.
5 events to count. In the event of a tie, all discarded results will be counted.
No more than two events can be counted at any one venue in the same year (i.e. one open meeting and one other event)
There will be separate Helm and Crew Series. A competitors best 5 results will count towards the overall position.
Prizes will be awarded for the Top 3 helms overall, and the top 3 crews overall. Prizes will also be awarded for the top Silver Fleet Helm and Crew.