- A 40-mile clockwise circumnavigation of the Isle Of Sheppey
in north Kent organised by IOS Sailing Club
- The UK’s longest annual dinghy, cat & board race
- Established since 1959 as an endurance event
- Open to all classes of dinghy, catamaran, sailboard & SUP
- Sea, river & estuary sailing with tidal conditions
- In popular years 200-300 competitors have taken part
- Every competitor successfully completing the course receives a circumnavigation certificate signed by the Commodore
Nott’s County Invite you to the scorpion Inland championships
Due to the postponement of the Staunton Harold event Notts county are now hosting the Inland championships.
And the EOS will be two weeks later at Staunton boats can be left there if convenient between events.
Party on the Saturday night Free camping!
Further info firstname.lastname@example.org
Scorpion End Of Seasons at Cardiff Bay yacht club.
Two day event 5 races with Dinner & Disco Saturday evening.
1st start Saturday 13.00
1st start Sunday 10.00
This will be the first event of the 2019 silver scorpion.
We will be sharing with the Merlin rocket class.
This event was originaly scheduled to take place at Staunton however the water levels at Staunton have reached such low levels all opens have now been cancelled.