- A 40-mile clockwise circumnavigation of the Isle Of Sheppey
in north Kent organised by IOS Sailing Club
- The UK’s longest annual dinghy, cat & board race
- Established since 1959 as an endurance event
- Open to all classes of dinghy, catamaran, sailboard & SUP
- Sea, river & estuary sailing with tidal conditions
- In popular years 200-300 competitors have taken part
- Every competitor successfully completing the course receives a circumnavigation certificate signed by the Commodore
Nott’s County Invite you to the scorpion Inland championships
Due to the postponement of the Staunton Harold event Notts county are now hosting the Inland championships.
And the EOS will be two weeks later at Staunton boats can be left there if convenient between events.
Party on the Saturday night Free camping!
Further info email@example.com
This event has been postponed from September, as someone has left the Tap on or we might just be on spring tides?
Staunton is currently very low on water we have had to move the marks in to carry on sailing but it would not be wise to be racing 20 scorpions around at the moment however water levels should be back up by the end of October.