Important Information For This Years Nationals
- There will be signs and stewards to direct you on Friday and Saturday.
- Initially, Boats will be parked on the Cobb (walkway around the edge of the harbour) and in the club trailer park as there is a Gigg (rowing) event on Saturday so the slipway needs to be clear.
- On Sunday boats from the trailer park can be moved onto the slipway.
- Car Parking : Cabanya car park which is nearest to the club costs £1 per hour. Holmbush at the top of the hill is £2 per day. There are also other long stay car parks available.
- Registration and Weighing :Will take place between 10am and 5pm on Saturday and early on Sunday morning (8am-9am) for late arrivals.
- All boats will be weighed so don’t rig until this has been done.
- There is no Racing on Saturday due to the above mentioned Gigg Event (See NOR for Sunday Schedule)
VERY IMPORTANT (MUST READ)
- In accordance with the class rule (CR) All boats will require a valid Measurement Certificate in the current owners name and address (CR A11-15). If your boat is currently not in your name then you will need to contact the RYA (email@example.com) to get this updated before the National Championships. This can take a few days so it is best to do this now if it needs doing!
- If you are borrowing a boat, then there must be a signed letter from the recorded owner confirming this.
- Certificates must have a valid National Scorpion Association Sticker (these will be supplied at registration) (CR B3)
- Certificates must also have an up to date and valid buoyancy endorsement (CR H3)
If you are unsure about any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us on either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for reading, watch this space for any more information in our newsletter, facebook and twitter feed
Hopefully see everyone @ Lyme Regis in August